View Profile Sh0ckFyre

20 Movie Reviews

I didn't like it.

I fucking LOVED it. Your comedic genius knows no bounds, Ego. Keep up the astounding work!

Piss poor.

The voice work is a 13 year old's voice being modulated, and isn't acted well. The animation is terrible. It looks like a mighty fuck load of tweens, and the sound is off sync. This is just a horrible addition to the already crappy Twilight band wagon.

Have you heard of a spell checker, by any chance?

What the hell?!

This is just full of hypocrisy. You say "crap" gets through the portal, yet this just got passed. It's animated, at best, the voice acting can be replicated by choking a giraffe, and it wasn't funny. Apply yourself next time you post something TWICE.

coolcanadiandude responds:

Wow fucking spam is what I'm talking about!! Look in ur stupid awesome collection WTF is mga 2.5?! Huh that is spam in ur stupid collection!!

22 Game Reviews

Not bad.

The graphics are comparable to the SNES. Not a bad thing. It feels like a generic platformer though. I do however, like the simple controls and the smooth framerate. A decent outing, but I'll keep my eye on you for your future work.

Chuckntif responds:

thx

Bland.

Give it more features, better graphics, and get rid of Dragonforce. Seriously. It's a good effort. It's just way too basic to be a Vista spoof.

Not bad.

The lighting is quite nice, but it's way too short. Other wise, I have high hopes for this game.

18 Audio Reviews

Fucking love it!

You brighten my day every day with your hilarious content man.

Stalagmite responds:

hahaha thanks brah! <3

My god, this is brilliant.

It's so goddamn raw, powerful, in your face, and I wouldn't have it any other way man. Superb job.

Granted I'm two months late, but blame the asshole that totaled my car.

I will say this though, it might be a bit too loud, cause the guitars overpower EVERYTHING. Apart from that, spot on job. I'm also digging how you used my voice work in here too. Me and my broken legs thank you for making a badass song.

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

Thanks! I'm writing this response from the public library so I can't hear it right now, but if I'm not mistaken I believe you might be right about the guitars.
Thanks for the review, and hope your legs heal up alright.

Holy shit.

This is incredible! What program do you use to edit your audio?

BigTUnit1 responds:

I used Adobe Audition 3.0 for editing along with a USB condenser microphone. Thanks for the listen :)

This space is reserved for something witty.

Chris Imperiale @Sh0ckFyre