Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

I didn't like it.

I fucking LOVED it. Your comedic genius knows no bounds, Ego. Keep up the astounding work!

His Ayes Wer Da Colur of His Ayes Wer Da Colur of

Piss poor.

The voice work is a 13 year old's voice being modulated, and isn't acted well. The animation is terrible. It looks like a mighty fuck load of tweens, and the sound is off sync. This is just a horrible addition to the already crappy Twilight band wagon.

Have you heard of a spell checker, by any chance?

I'm a PC: 14 YO Edition I'm a PC: 14 YO Edition

What the hell?!

This is just full of hypocrisy. You say "crap" gets through the portal, yet this just got passed. It's animated, at best, the voice acting can be replicated by choking a giraffe, and it wasn't funny. Apply yourself next time you post something TWICE.

coolcanadiandude responds:

Wow fucking spam is what I'm talking about!! Look in ur stupid awesome collection WTF is mga 2.5?! Huh that is spam in ur stupid collection!!

: Fat Idols : : Fat Idols :

Not funny.

I smirked a little bit, but the cartoon is not funny. The animation is decent, though.

Maybe It's a Virus Maybe It's a Virus

Catchy tune.

Good music, great animation, deserving of a high score. Well done!

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

Great job!

I can't believe all the nautical puns that can come out of Metal Gear Awesome. It's very well done and you are a lucky bastard for being able to collaborate with Egoraptor. I bid you kudos and give you a 9/10.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Amazing!

This is my new favorite movie. Great job!

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Awesome!

This is by far the best Egoraptor-inspired flash I've seen. I took a point off because the pacing of the jokes is "slower" than in Ego's cartoons. But all in all, it's wonderfully done, and well written.

OKAAAYY!!!

[KK] Daily Seizure #2 [KK] Daily Seizure #2

My ears are bleeding.

How about you actually apply yourself into flash animation rather than moving images and screaming?

Kk Versus Ff-the Fight Kk Versus Ff-the Fight

Amazing work!

The animation is fast, fluid, and is full of action, as any fight should. It has such a great amount of detail that really makes it shine. 10/10!

Hulalaoo responds:

YOU HAVE A NICE EYE, I WORK IN VARIUS DETAILS FOR MAKE A BETTER SENSE OF ACTION, I LIKE MAKE THIS, BUT IS HARD :3