Tiny Sheep - demo Tiny Sheep - demo

Not bad.

The graphics are comparable to the SNES. Not a bad thing. It feels like a generic platformer though. I do however, like the simple controls and the smooth framerate. A decent outing, but I'll keep my eye on you for your future work.

Chuckntif responds:

thx

Windows Twista RC1 V2 Windows Twista RC1 V2

Bland.

Give it more features, better graphics, and get rid of Dragonforce. Seriously. It's a good effort. It's just way too basic to be a Vista spoof.

HACKED (beta Demo) HACKED (beta Demo)

Not bad.

The lighting is quite nice, but it's way too short. Other wise, I have high hopes for this game.

[KK] Pikachu's Beach Advt [KK] Pikachu's Beach Advt

This blows.

The graphics are crap, and there's no discernible goal other than to collect oops faces. The way in which you move is pretty choppy and off, too.

In other words, a typical Kitty Krew flash.

ChemicalVengence responds:

Im glad you love us!

GTA IV Soundboard GTA IV Soundboard

Awesome!

It's a GREAT soundboard. It just needs a readable font, higher sound quality, and more swearing. Other wise, great job!

Flash particle test III Flash particle test III

Awesome.

These are some of the best effects I've seen in a while. Good work!

Ducksink responds:

Thanks! glad you like it.

Park My Convertible Park My Convertible

Needs work.

The collision detection in the game is off, I drove into a wall slightly and didn't crash, whereas I passed by a silver sports car and crashed. Apart from that huge 'bug' or 'glitch' or what have you, it's an alright game.

Escalade Escalade

Bad

The piss poor physics make this game near-impossible to do. It's bland, and dull, and has zero sound. Put some more effort into this and you could have a great game.

Ping pong basic game Ping pong basic game

Simple and fun!

Kinda makes me wish I still had my Atari 2600... Good job!

0497335119 responds:

Thanks man ! =D

OCD+ OCD+

INSANITY

I thought it was fun and humorous, until I realized how pissed off I get. Anyway, I think this is well done.