the Insult song (swearing) the Insult song (swearing)

Fucking love it!

You brighten my day every day with your hilarious content man.

Stalagmite responds:

hahaha thanks brah! <3

The Guilty The Guilty

My god, this is brilliant.

It's so goddamn raw, powerful, in your face, and I wouldn't have it any other way man. Superb job.

Granted I'm two months late, but blame the asshole that totaled my car.

I will say this though, it might be a bit too loud, cause the guitars overpower EVERYTHING. Apart from that, spot on job. I'm also digging how you used my voice work in here too. Me and my broken legs thank you for making a badass song.

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

Thanks! I'm writing this response from the public library so I can't hear it right now, but if I'm not mistaken I believe you might be right about the guitars.
Thanks for the review, and hope your legs heal up alright.

BigTUnit1 Demo Reel BigTUnit1 Demo Reel

Holy shit.

This is incredible! What program do you use to edit your audio?

BigTUnit1 responds:

I used Adobe Audition 3.0 for editing along with a USB condenser microphone. Thanks for the listen :)

Stormrise Stormrise

Fucking awesome.

Reminds me of Iron Maiden from back in the day. It sounds great, and I also added to my favorites. Great job!

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Sounds great!

The microphone and singer need work. I could some times hear a high frequency buzzing, and the singing was acceptable. Otherwise, great cover.

Evil Monkey Evil Monkey

Heavy. And I love it.

Reminds me of Judas Priest, with that really high note you sang at the beginning. It sounds great! 10/10.

Unforgotten Hero Unforgotten Hero

Incredible.

The sheer sound of it gives you the image of the horrors of war and the loss of losing a loved one. I love it! It's in my favorites for due justice.

Mastermind 3 Loop (Beta) Mastermind 3 Loop (Beta)

Awesome...

...But is it a problem if I want to have copious amounts of vaginal sex with my girlfriend to this music?

Zero Bombers Pwned! Zero Bombers Pwned!

Awesome.

My two pieces of voice acting are plagued by zero bombers. This was hilarious :)

Stalagmite responds:

haha. yeah they are DICK HEADS i agree. you should tell them what you think of them! =D thanks for listening man! :D

The Hollow Men V The Hollow Men V

Awesome!

I have such a sexy voice. Great job!

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

Haha, thanks! Couldn't have finished it without you, though.