Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

I didn't like it.

I fucking LOVED it. Your comedic genius knows no bounds, Ego. Keep up the astounding work!

His Ayes Wer Da Colur of His Ayes Wer Da Colur of

Piss poor.

The voice work is a 13 year old's voice being modulated, and isn't acted well. The animation is terrible. It looks like a mighty fuck load of tweens, and the sound is off sync. This is just a horrible addition to the already crappy Twilight band wagon.

Have you heard of a spell checker, by any chance?

I'm a PC: 14 YO Edition I'm a PC: 14 YO Edition

What the hell?!

This is just full of hypocrisy. You say "crap" gets through the portal, yet this just got passed. It's animated, at best, the voice acting can be replicated by choking a giraffe, and it wasn't funny. Apply yourself next time you post something TWICE.

coolcanadiandude responds:

Wow fucking spam is what I'm talking about!! Look in ur stupid awesome collection WTF is mga 2.5?! Huh that is spam in ur stupid collection!!

Tiny Sheep - demo Tiny Sheep - demo

Not bad.

The graphics are comparable to the SNES. Not a bad thing. It feels like a generic platformer though. I do however, like the simple controls and the smooth framerate. A decent outing, but I'll keep my eye on you for your future work.

Chuckntif responds:

thx

Windows Twista RC1 V2 Windows Twista RC1 V2

Bland.

Give it more features, better graphics, and get rid of Dragonforce. Seriously. It's a good effort. It's just way too basic to be a Vista spoof.

HACKED (beta Demo) HACKED (beta Demo)

Not bad.

The lighting is quite nice, but it's way too short. Other wise, I have high hopes for this game.

the Insult song (swearing) the Insult song (swearing)

Fucking love it!

You brighten my day every day with your hilarious content man.

Stalagmite responds:

hahaha thanks brah! <3

The Guilty The Guilty

My god, this is brilliant.

It's so goddamn raw, powerful, in your face, and I wouldn't have it any other way man. Superb job.

Granted I'm two months late, but blame the asshole that totaled my car.

I will say this though, it might be a bit too loud, cause the guitars overpower EVERYTHING. Apart from that, spot on job. I'm also digging how you used my voice work in here too. Me and my broken legs thank you for making a badass song.

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

Thanks! I'm writing this response from the public library so I can't hear it right now, but if I'm not mistaken I believe you might be right about the guitars.
Thanks for the review, and hope your legs heal up alright.

BigTUnit1 Demo Reel BigTUnit1 Demo Reel

Holy shit.

This is incredible! What program do you use to edit your audio?

BigTUnit1 responds:

I used Adobe Audition 3.0 for editing along with a USB condenser microphone. Thanks for the listen :)